The following browser settings should be selected:
- Enable Cookies
* Some devices such as certain tablets and PCs with touch screen capabilities may exhibit problems with site's drag-and-drop features. We recommend that you use a desktop computer or laptop.
Instructions for browser settings for are available here:
- Firefox help: http://support.mozilla.org
- Chrome help: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/?
- Internet Explorer help: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge help: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge
- Safari help: go to Safari > Preferences. The settings are located on the Security and Privacy tabs.
Note: In most browsers (not Safari), you can make an exception for the site if you don't want to use these settings for all websites.
You may find it useful to install the following add-ons if your browser does not already have them:
A PDF Reader
To view PDF files, you need a PDF reader to be installed on your computer. A PDF browser plugin will let you view PDFs in a browser window without opening a separate program.
- Download Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. The download includes the browser plugin. To install this plugin, follow prompts.
Adobe Flash Player
The Adobe Flash Player plugin for your browser will allow you to access Flash video and interactive media which may be posted by some instructors.
- Download Adobe Flash Player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Note: Adobe Flash Player is not available for many mobile devices, including iPad, iPhones, and android mobile devices.
1. Check supported browser versions.
Check to see if your problem is related to known issues with your browser version, above.
2. Clear your browser's cache.
Clearing your browser's cache may help to resolve problems such as trouble using drag-and-drop features, or trouble viewing the gradebook. See Clear Your Bowser's Cache.
3. Try a different browser and/or move to a different computer.
You may find it helpful to have more than one browser installed on your computer. If you run into problems using the site, moving to another browser may resolve your issues. You can also try moving to a different computer to see if the problem persists. This may help to discern whether your issue was a problem with your browser or computer, or with the site.
4. Still having problems?
If the issue persists in several browsers, and on different
computers, please report your problem to the IT Help Center for